1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY
1) TechCare Service Plan provides one year ‘s extended warranty period for out of warranty Laptops and
Desktops on specified terms & conditions .
2) Warranty covers all types of hardware maintenance and support service as per the
requirement of the products.
3) Plan Rates are demanded to convenient and bet choice-able in the market.
4) We are there for you 365 Days offering High Level of Technical Support by our Industry
Standard Skilled Engineers thus giving your gadgets a new life.
5) We do Believe in FCR (First Call Resolution). Once your call lands our Technical Support Desk
we strive to make sure that your issue gets resolved in least possible time.
6) One Stop Solution for your precious Gadgets.
7) always ensure it’s customers with the quality service best on it’s prolong
experience and research work of it’s expert Engineering team in the field of hardware
assembling and software development.
8) Battery are not included on Service PlanSKU: n/a
|Chipset||Mobile Intel HM87 or QM87|
|Processor||Intel Core i7 processor; Intel Core i5 processor; Intel Core i3 processor14|
|Graphics||· Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 4600
· Discrete: AMD Radeon HD 8750M, with 1GB dedicated DDR5 video memory
|Internal||· 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD anti-glare SVA flat (1366 x 768)
· 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD+ anti-glare SVA flat (1600 x 900)
· 14-inch diagonal LED-backlit FHD anti-glare UWVA slim (1920 x 1080)
|External||Up to 32-bit per pixel color depth|
|VGA||Port supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 external resolution @75 Hz|
|DisplayPort 1.2||Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, 30-bit color depth at 60 Hz, and full HD (1920 x 1080) monitors, 24-bit color depth at 120 Hz|
|DVI-D (single link)||Video signal available through DVI port in optional HP Docking Station (sold separately) supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at both full and reduced blanking, and 1920 x 1200 at reduced blanking|
|Hard drives||· 320/500/1TB 5400-rpm SMART SATA II HDD (hard disk drive)
· 320/500/750GB 7200-rpm SMART SATA II HDD
· 500GB 7200-rpm SED (Self Encrypting Drive)
· 500GB 5400-rpm FIPS SED
|SSD (Solid State Drive)||· 128/180GB 2.5-inch SSD
· 256GB SED SSD
|HP 3D DriveGuard (Windows only)||The hard drive is mounted directly to the notebook frame, reducing the transmission of shock to the hard drive|
|Fixed 9.5 mm Serial ATA upgrade bay||· Blu-ray ROM DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL Drive
· DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL Drive
· DVD-ROM Drive
|Flash cache||32GB M.2 (NGFF)|
|Standard||· DDR 3L PC3L-12800 (1600 MHz)
· Two SODIMM slots supporting dual-channel memory
· 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB SODIMMs
|Maximum||Upgradeable to 16384MB with optional 8192MB SODIMMs in slots 1 and 2|
|Dual-channel||Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory slots.|
16GB DDR3L, 4GB DDR3L, 8GB DDR3L
128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD, 500GB HDD, 512GB SSD
Model No: HP ProBook 640G1
Screen: 1366X767 , 1920 X 1080 FHD
Battery Backup: 2.00 HRS
Adapter: 65W Original
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.